Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community 2GNT Site/Forum Questions topic #548
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: Got another sugestion" Previous topic | Next topic
AdministratorStar Turbo TalonNov-15-05 07:55 AM
Member since Oct 21st 2003
8331 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#554, "RE: Got another sugestion"
In response to In response to 1
Nov-15-05 07:57 AM by Star Turbo Talon

Lot of good points Gramozeka.

Once I get the Mods portion of the main site re-orged (you can see it is in the middle of some work) i am going to begin working on some of the info for the maintenance section. As far as tune-ups go, there isnt any info that has been added there. This part of the site has suffered with the forum requiring so much attention.

If you like, organize and write a page for tune-up info and i will add it to the maintenance section. There are a lot of various write-ups we need to get added, that is just 1.

Once i have completed my clean-up i will be posting in the general part of the forum for ideas and write-ups to be added. I am almost done, another day of so.

Terry

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Got another sugestion [View all] , gramozeka, Nov-12-05 03:53 PM
  RE: Got another sugestion, Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOne, Nov-12-05 04:05 PM, #1
RE: Got another sugestion, AdministratorStar Turbo Talon, Nov-15-05 07:55 AM #2
      RE: Got another sugestion, gramozeka, Nov-15-05 10:36 AM, #3
           RE: Got another sugestion, ModeratoreclipzGST, Nov-19-05 07:50 AM, #4
                RE: Got another sugestion, gramozeka, Nov-19-05 10:24 AM, #5

Top Team 2GNT Community 2GNT Site/Forum Questions topic #548 Previous topic | Next topic