Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 2 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community 2GNT Site/Forum Questions topic #548
View in linear mode

Subject: "Got another sugestion" Previous topic | Next topic
gramozekaNov-12-05 03:53 PM
Member since Aug 16th 2005
327 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#548, "Got another sugestion"

TodaI decided to get tune up parts for my car, but I was on a rush actually the only thing I needed to know special number for were the sparkplugs. So I remember reading somewhere that recommended NGK were one heat range lower or higher didn’t remember exactly. Now if I went to the FAQ section right away I would quickly find the info, but I thought that info would be in Mod Tech section took me long time to get to FAQ

The point is the main site is useful for research, but badly organized for quickly retrieving the info.

#1 Search button actually as I was writing this I remembered that google does search for specific location if I put this: "spark plugs" site:http://www.2gnt.com/ in google window the FAQ page is the first one to come up. I think they can create a page for you and than you can just post a link on the main page. Example: http://www.poly.edu/search/ they gust use google to search their website
#2 Better organization. For example I found my way to the Maintenance/Diagnostics section but there was no info what so ever on regular maintenance such as tune up, transmission tune up, oil changes some thing might need to be revised.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Got another sugestion [View all] , gramozeka, Nov-12-05 03:53 PM
  RE: Got another sugestion, Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOne, Nov-12-05 04:05 PM, #1
RE: Got another sugestion, AdministratorStar Turbo Talon, Nov-15-05 07:55 AM, #2
      RE: Got another sugestion, gramozeka, Nov-15-05 10:36 AM, #3
           RE: Got another sugestion, ModeratoreclipzGST, Nov-19-05 07:50 AM, #4
                RE: Got another sugestion, gramozeka, Nov-19-05 10:24 AM, #5

Top Team 2GNT Community 2GNT Site/Forum Questions topic #548 Previous topic | Next topic