Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community 2GNT Site/Forum Questions topic #446
View in linear mode

Subject: "Can we dump the limit on time to edit posts?" Previous topic | Next topic
ModeratoreclipzGSTAug-24-05 07:44 AM
Old School 2GNTer
7335 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#446, "Can we dump the limit on time to edit posts?"

I think it would be easier to for people who are selling lots of stuff to be able to edit their original posts whether or not something is sold or to change prices. Then, people can read the first post and not have to scroll through 100 replies of "PM sent" or dead offers to know whats still available or not.
Just a thought I had when browsing another board.

Originally posted by Avenger
When I raise the BS flag ... it's a really big fucking flag and I raise it really fucking high too.

"Never whistle while your pissing." ~The illuminatus Trilogy

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Can we dump the limit on time to edit posts? [View all] , ModeratoreclipzGST, Aug-24-05 07:44 AM
  RE: Can we dump the limit on time to edit posts?, Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOne, Aug-24-05 08:29 AM, #1
RE: Can we dump the limit on time to edit posts?, ModeratoreclipzGST, Aug-24-05 09:11 AM, #2
      RE: Can we dump the limit on time to edit posts?, totaleklipse97, Aug-24-05 03:03 PM, #3
           RE: Can we dump the limit on time to edit posts?, ModeratoreclipzGST, Aug-24-05 03:17 PM, #4
                RE: Can we dump the limit on time to edit posts?, totaleklipse97, Aug-24-05 04:34 PM, #5
                     RE: Can we dump the limit on time to edit posts?, ModeratorEvuLFleA, Aug-25-05 09:19 AM, #6
                          RE: Can we dump the limit on time to edit posts?, ModeratoreclipzGST, Aug-25-05 11:58 AM, #7
                               RE: Can we dump the limit on time to edit posts?, ModeratorCorbin, Aug-26-05 06:41 AM, #8
                                    RE: Can we dump the limit on time to edit posts?, TeamJeff_99gs, Aug-26-05 09:09 AM, #9
                                         RE: Can we dump the limit on time to edit posts?, TeamDR1665, Aug-26-05 12:09 PM, #10
                                              RE: Can we dump the limit on time to edit posts?, Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOne, Aug-28-05 12:52 AM, #11

Top Team 2GNT Community 2GNT Site/Forum Questions topic #446 Previous topic | Next topic