Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 3 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community 2GNT Site/Forum Questions topic #328
View in linear mode

Subject: "Vendors section?" Previous topic | Next topic
AdministratorStar Turbo TalonJun-10-05 04:23 AM
Member since Oct 21st 2003
8331 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#328, "Vendors section?"

Poss a new section where we can list vendors we deal with. There have been a few new ones opening up, mostly internet based. Not that i want a section liek that to be used for advertisement just simple posts by buyers.

In a way this would fall into the good guys/badguy section but i have always looked at that as a place for 2gnt member names.

The advantage i could see in a vendors section would be a place to ask if a vendor was known, good, or shady. This would keep posts of that nature out of the general section. It would also be a nice resource if anyoen is looking for other places to source parts or prices. Searching would be a tad bit easier as well.

Terry

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Vendors section? [View all] , AdministratorStar Turbo Talon, Jun-10-05 04:23 AM
  RE: Vendors section?, HipHop615, Jun-11-05 03:45 PM, #1
RE: Vendors section?, TeamDR1665, Jun-13-05 08:28 AM, #2
      RE: Vendors section?, totaleklipse97, Jun-13-05 06:46 PM, #3

Top Team 2GNT Community 2GNT Site/Forum Questions topic #328 Previous topic | Next topic