Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 2 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine topic #4680
View in linear mode

Subject: "Help!!" Previous topic | Next topic
davedJul-05-01 06:03 PM
Old School 2GNTer
665 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#4680, "Help!!"

I need some help with my 99 eclipse rs. I have numerous parts already installed on the car. I have over 36,000 miles and i cant get my damn fan belts to stop making squeaking noises, i take it to the dealership and all they do is tighten the belts, i want to know how to tighten them at home so i dont have to drive out there every couple weeks to get them tighted.

Also i have recently installed a auto meter oil pressure guage, worked fine for about a week then it just stoped working, i checked all my conections but cant find anything wrong. Ever since i installed the guage i smell something burning yet i check my oil level almost every day and it is not going down and i have no oil under my car in the morning when i go to work so i have ruled an oil leak out (at least i think i can rule that out), should i be concerned about this?

1999 Eclipse RS (all show)
1990 Turbo Eclipse (race)

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Help!! [View all] , daved, Jul-05-01 06:03 PM
  RE: Help!!, solar1, Jul-06-01 12:17 AM, #1
RE: Help!!, daved, Jul-06-01 03:26 AM, #2

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine topic #4680 Previous topic | Next topic