Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 2 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine topic #4566
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: pure curiousity...." Previous topic | Next topic
oRACLes_97rsJul-04-01 04:29 AM
Old School 2GNTer
20 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#4567, "RE: pure curiousity...."
In response to In response to 0

if done by you $1200 bucks ... if its taken to a shop expect anywhere from $2500 to $3000 .. i asked many places ... so the best bet will be to look at level 10 or B&M transmissions .. for $2500 u can have the level 10 tuned transmission throwin in there in place of your stock auto and u could rip some ass ... or u could do the manual swap yourself ... or . you could buy the level 10 or b&m, tq converter, pts clutches and pts kit ( re-enforcement kit ) for about $1500 ... and run on par or even a little faster than a manaul
remember that a manaul stock to an auto is a second and some points faster... the level 10 tuned tranny is sick ..and could minus some major secs off your e/t 1.5 to 2 off a stock auto time ... im just going by what they said ..........of course but it doesnt sound to much off the truth ..

AeM ShoRt RaM iNtaKe
UnoRthadoX RacIng PuLLeY
ApeX-i N1 CaT-BaCK eXaUsT
NeW AuTo TrAnnY
NGK Plat. PluGs
MaGnAcorE WiReS
CLeaR CoRneRs
CuZo SiDe MaRkeRs
MoDDed EuRO TaIls

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

pure curiousity.... [View all] , dchosenb (Guest), Jul-04-01 03:54 AM
  RE: pure curiousity...., oRACLes_97rs, Jul-04-01 04:29 AM #1