Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine topic #55716
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: NEED HELP something wrong with power supply to my car..." Previous topic | Next topic
SPL_EclipseJul-22-03 05:23 PM
Member since Mar 11th 2002
5921 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#55772, "RE: NEED HELP something wrong with power supply to my car..."
In response to In response to 0

im sorry to hear that! have you checked out the voltage while all of this is happening? perhaps you have a bad alternator? it shouldnt dip below about 13 volts while the car is idling and should be higher then that while cruising. if the voltage dips too low for too long it will cause all kinds of wackyness in the electrical system.

other than the voltage, it may come down to a process-of-elimintaion. first unhook the inline fuse for the power wire and the RCA wires from the amp in order to isolate it. if that doesnt stop it, try the headunit, and so on.

:shhh: i do cocaine :/shhh:

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

NEED HELP something wrong with power supply to my car... [View all] , distort, Jul-21-03 10:45 PM
  RE: NEED HELP something wrong with power supply to my car..., SPL_Eclipse, Jul-22-03 05:23 PM #1

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine topic #55716 Previous topic | Next topic