Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine topic #55716
View in linear mode

Subject: "NEED HELP something wrong with power supply to my car..." Previous topic | Next topic
distortJul-21-03 10:45 PM
Member since Jan 16th 2003
675 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#55716, "NEED HELP something wrong with power supply to my car..."

ok recently my amps started shutting off. i figured i blown it (post in audio section) but it still turns on it just doenst push anything and clicks on and off. well then the other day my check engine light came up and my dash lights and headlights etc starting blinking dimmer off and on and my cd player started turning off. same thing happens with my radar detector. now with my amp disconnected if i turn my stereo up it starts doing it again. does anyone know whats going on? im about to sell it i hope to god its not something expensive i mean i can get away with it =) but ill still have it another month and this is annoying. my battery does corrode bad and i clean it off often though. could it be the battery? surely not the alternator? or wiring somewhere? help please

96 Eclipse GS

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

NEED HELP something wrong with power supply to my car... [View all] , distort, Jul-21-03 10:45 PM
  RE: NEED HELP something wrong with power supply to my car..., SPL_Eclipse, Jul-22-03 05:23 PM, #1

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine topic #55716 Previous topic | Next topic