Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine topic #55070
View in linear mode

Subject: "MP60mm TB installed today with ported mani today...." Previous topic | Next topic
95ALLmotorFWDJul-11-03 10:25 PM
Member since Apr 21st 2002
203 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#55070, "MP60mm TB installed today with ported mani today...."

well i did it and man does it feel great, only one problem, the plate doesnt open all the way, those of you who made it open all the way did u feel it when u modded the tb to get it completely horizontal? and if so can somone show me better pic on how to mod it, ive only seen the ones in the first post and it doesnt justify it enough...... but man lots top end power and car feels and runs great by the way my TB is the new dual spring action were it has to setups, the second seting is really stiff to ensure the Thrttole plate closes, but they also added a new spring that ensures it to close on the first setting..... HIghly recomended mod when porting the manfiold to match, by the way got a extra manifold for sale cheap!

Boostless and loving it!
Way to many mods to list!

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

MP60mm TB installed today with ported mani today.... [View all] , 95ALLmotorFWD, Jul-11-03 10:25 PM
  RE: MP60mm TB installed today with ported mani today...., vegasdsmr, Jul-11-03 10:32 PM, #1
RE: MP60mm TB installed today with ported mani today...., Clay, Jul-11-03 10:48 PM, #2

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine topic #55070 Previous topic | Next topic