Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine topic #4468
View in linear mode

Subject: "another newbie in need of help" Previous topic | Next topic
dchosenb (Guest)Jul-02-01 06:25 AM

#4468, "another newbie in need of help"

Well, I blew a coolant hose and overheated to hell. Had her looked at, and the first guy I took it too told me I was lucky i didn't blow my head gasket, all I need was some new hoses. Had that done, still overheating. Took it to another shop and the mechanic tells me its most likely i need a new head gasket, but he doesn't do that type of work. So I've already searched the archives and what not and figured out that with my very limited experience working under the hood, it'd be best for me to take it to a shop somewhere to get the work done. So my question is - does anyone know of any shops in the Philadelphia/South Jersey area that would do this type of work at a reasonable price? Any help from anyone would be appreciated...

and for the record, its a 95 Talon ESi, all stock

dchosenb

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

another newbie in need of help [View all] , dchosenb (Guest), Jul-02-01 06:25 AM
  RE: another newbie in need of help, dchosenb (Guest), Jul-02-01 06:47 AM, #1
RE: another newbie in need of help, solar1, Jul-02-01 07:30 AM, #2
      RE: another newbie in need of help, dchosenb (Guest), Jul-02-01 03:17 PM, #3
           RE: another newbie in need of help, solar1, Jul-05-01 02:08 AM, #4
                RE: another newbie in need of help, TeamMichael_97RS, Jul-05-01 02:28 AM, #5
                     RE: another newbie in need of help, solar1, Jul-06-01 12:25 AM, #6

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine topic #4468 Previous topic | Next topic