Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 4 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine topic #135990
View in linear mode

Subject: "How does the coolant bottle mount?" Previous topic | Next topic
mxracer04Feb-07-12 03:32 PM
Member since May 04th 2009
56 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#135990, "How does the coolant bottle mount?"

When I got my 96 talon, the coolant bottle was shoved in some hole in the front passenger corner behind the head light. Well I have recently gotten some of the parts I need to put power steering back on her and when I went to mount the resevoir the coolant bottle was in the way. I have seen pictures of the bottle sitting next to the resevoir but I can not tell how its mounted, I do not see a bracket or any way to mount it. So any help would be nice because of right now unfortunatly my only option was to zip tie it the the resevoir for a temporary fix until I figure something out.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

How does the coolant bottle mount? [View all] , mxracer04, Feb-07-12 03:32 PM
  RE: How does the coolant bottle mount?, Moderatorteklein, Feb-07-12 03:35 PM, #1
RE: How does the coolant bottle mount?, mxracer04, Feb-08-12 06:50 AM, #2
      RE: How does the coolant bottle mount?, Moderatorteklein, Feb-08-12 06:52 AM, #3

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine topic #135990 Previous topic | Next topic