Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 3 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine topic #117006
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: Ever break something right after you get something new for your car?" Previous topic | Next topic
red96rsDec-24-07 01:11 PM
Member since Jun 09th 2007
132 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#117010, "RE: Ever break something right after you get something new for your car?"
In response to In response to 3

Well... OK. I got ass raped on the price of mine 10 months ago, because i financed it. got it home, and the check engine light came on... i was like.. wtf... so i go out the next morning, drive it all day, finally, right before i pull into the place i got it from, the fucking light went off... i was mad... it has since never come on again (though it does when i first start the car, bulb isnt blown) but, after driving the car for a week... i notice this smell of oil... so i look under, and see it looks like the oil pan was hit with a boulder, and there is oil everywhere. so, i go to tighten it up, and the bolts were so loose, i could slide the pan up and down a lil. i fixed it, replaced all the oil... and thought all was good. Drove fine for a few months, but as soon as summer was over and it started getting cold, you start it, and it sounds like a damn diesel truck. i know its a spun bearing or something horrible. thankfully it didnt blow up before i was able to buy a new motor. but knowing my luck its going to seize up on me or something like 5 days before the new motor gets here, and the 'clipse is my DD. i'm just praying now i dont break the new stuff, and the old shit hold out untill the new stuff gets here.

** Current status: 9 bent valves. and it only had 6,000 miles on it. i hope the replacement goes well. **

Lots of expensive parts, and still slow! Oh wait, it has to run to go fast.

My Wiki Page: www.2gnt.com/index.php?d=red96rs>

from 2g chat
* DarkOne joins 2GNT_Chat
‹DarkOne› .
‹DarkOne› wow... i'm drunk
‹DarkOne› at 9am.
‹DarkOne› on a saturday.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Ever break something right after you get something new for your car? [View all] , 2GeclipseRS, Dec-20-07 11:33 AM
  RE: Ever break something right after you get something new for your car?, 2G_Dad, Dec-20-07 11:50 AM, #1
RE: Ever break something right after you get something new for your car?, Alambrose84, Dec-21-07 06:20 AM, #2
      RE: Ever break something right after you get something new for your car?, 2GeclipseRS, Dec-23-07 11:57 AM, #3
           RE: Ever break something right after you get something new for your car?, red96rs, Dec-24-07 01:11 PM #4
                RE: Ever break something right after you get something new for your car?, goalie40, Dec-24-07 03:03 PM, #5
                     RE: Ever break something right after you get something new for your car?, 2GeclipseRS, Dec-24-07 04:14 PM, #6
                          RE: Ever break something right after you get something new for your car?, Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOne, Jan-10-08 03:02 PM, #9
RE: Ever break something right after you get something new for your car?, RfOeCnKdOeNr, Jan-10-08 04:37 AM, #7
RE: Ever break something right after you get something new for your car?, 2GeclipseRS, Jan-10-08 02:56 PM, #8
      RE: Ever break something right after you get something new for your car?, fresh95, Jan-14-08 11:33 AM, #10

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine topic #117006 Previous topic | Next topic