Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine topic #116419
View in linear mode

Subject: "Convert Rubber fuel supply line hose from Fuel Pump to SS?" Previous topic | Next topic
TheRedBarrenFeb-25-08 04:35 PM
Member since Oct 02nd 2007
61 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#116419, "Convert Rubber fuel supply line hose from Fuel Pump to SS?"

I got my Walbro HP fuel pump today in the mail to I decided to go head and put it on. One less thing to do before my turbo install right?! Wrong.

I got the FP installed and everything in the bracket but the problem I had was the rubber fuel supply hose broke on me. I thought the hose end was suppose to swivel but I guess I just twisted the hose.. till it broke. I looked around and for the life of me I cannot find a stock replacement ... so I want to convert it to a SS line but I have questions...

What is the ID of the hardline that is on top of the FP? The supply one. What size of SS line should I used? -6 AN? And what the hell kind of end is this... have never seen one like it before, and where to get it? PICS

Sorry for the book.. I just want to do this right the first time and forget about it. THANKS

-RedBarren
1995 Eclipse RS

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Convert Rubber fuel supply line hose from Fuel Pump to SS? [View all] , TheRedBarren, Feb-25-08 04:35 PM
  RE: Convert Rubber fuel supply line hose from Fuel Pump to SS?, AdministratorStar Turbo Talon, Feb-25-08 05:00 PM, #1
RE: Convert Rubber fuel supply line hose from Fuel Pump to SS?, foggy45, Feb-25-08 05:09 PM, #2
RE: Convert Rubber fuel supply line hose from Fuel Pump to SS?, AdministratorStar Turbo Talon, Feb-25-08 05:30 PM, #3
      RE: Convert Rubber fuel supply line hose from Fuel Pump to SS?, foggy45, Feb-25-08 05:45 PM, #4
           RE: Convert Rubber fuel supply line hose from Fuel Pump to SS?, nicerydez, Feb-26-08 03:36 AM, #5
                RE: Convert Rubber fuel supply line hose from Fuel Pump to SS?, TheRedBarren, Feb-26-08 11:51 AM, #6
                     RE: Convert Rubber fuel supply line hose from Fuel Pump to SS?, foggy45, Feb-26-08 12:11 PM, #7
                          RE: Convert Rubber fuel supply line hose from Fuel Pump to SS?, AdministratorStar Turbo Talon, Feb-26-08 01:33 PM, #8
                               RE: Convert Rubber fuel supply line hose from Fuel Pump to SS?, TheRedBarren, Feb-26-08 01:40 PM, #9
                                    RE: Convert Rubber fuel supply line hose from Fuel Pump to SS?, Chamuko, Feb-27-08 08:04 PM, #10
                                    RE: Convert Rubber fuel supply line hose from Fuel Pump to SS?, dalesmitsu, Mar-05-08 08:14 AM, #11
                                         RE: Convert Rubber fuel supply line hose from Fuel Pump to SS?, AdministratorCODE4, Jul-13-09 07:33 PM, #12
                                              RE: Convert Rubber fuel supply line hose from Fuel Pump to SS?, 420agreenvilleSC, Jul-13-09 09:56 PM, #13
                                                   RE: Convert Rubber fuel supply line hose from Fuel Pump to SS?, AdministratorCODE4, Jul-13-09 10:19 PM, #14
                                                        RE: Convert Rubber fuel supply line hose from Fuel Pump to SS?, DirtMegirt, Jul-14-09 08:24 AM, #15
                                                             RE: Convert Rubber fuel supply line hose from Fuel Pump to SS?, AdministratorStar Turbo Talon, Jul-15-09 07:46 AM, #16
                                                                  RE: Convert Rubber fuel supply line hose from Fuel Pump to SS?, DirtMegirt, Jul-15-09 08:19 AM, #17
                                                                       RE: Convert Rubber fuel supply line hose from Fuel Pump to SS?, AdministratorCODE4, Aug-04-09 06:02 PM, #18

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine topic #116419 Previous topic | Next topic