Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine topic #106010
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: Engine torque damper and slowboy heads....." Previous topic | Next topic
2GeclipseRSSep-26-07 03:06 PM
Member since May 06th 2007
781 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#106314, "RE: Engine torque damper and slowboy heads....."
In response to In response to 14

I love parts dinosaur. Seriously. They've been a huge help as far as me getting rebuild parts for my car. I'm still not done yet. I'm just driving it now and haven't worked on the car in some time. Well, that's a lie, i did wire up a switch to my reverse lights, mount my six disk changer on the plastic panel behind my driver seat and gut the hatch out. I'm wanting to relocate my power window switches to a console in the floor or something so i can lose those panels too. Shedding weight. Lol. Pointless, maybe but it gives me something to do and i still dont have the buick fixed to drive around to go into the motor of the 2g yet.

I'd love to run a beefed up transfer case, diff, and axles in a gsx but that's just far too expensive. I thought long and hard about it already. I either want a 180, FC, SC300 (hard to find for under $4k), or even an older corolla. The Soarer would only need bolt ons and some suspension work to make a great drift car. Steering angle kit, short shifter and studderbox for sure on whichever car i pick. The KA24de would be great but most 180's i'm finding are engineless or blown and the sellers want way too much for them. Corollas are a bitch to find close enough. So right now, i'm probably opting for an FC coupe with a jdm turbo II swap, SS manifold, ball bearing 50 trim turbo, 3" catback and heavy suspension mods with an exedy stage I clutchpack. It's a drift car, i'm not looking to make it pretty.....just sideways. Building a good, cheap drift car is easy. Doing what i want to do with the 2g = biggest project i'll probably ever take on. Writing my life story is going to be damn close to that.

Goodnight sweetheart...yes its time to go...bum bum bum bum bum...good night sweetheart yes I am one little a$$hole......bum bum bum bum....

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Engine torque damper and slowboy heads..... [View all] , 2GeclipseRS, Sep-04-07 07:42 AM
  RE: Engine torque damper and slowboy heads....., 2GeclipseRS, Sep-05-07 07:21 PM, #1
RE: Engine torque damper and slowboy heads....., AMM, Sep-06-07 06:10 AM, #2
RE: Engine torque damper and slowboy heads....., 2GeclipseRS, Sep-09-07 07:00 AM, #3
      RE: Engine torque damper and slowboy heads....., AMM, Sep-10-07 06:20 AM, #4
           RE: Engine torque damper and slowboy heads....., 2GeclipseRS, Sep-11-07 11:04 AM, #5
                RE: Engine torque damper and slowboy heads....., McFox, Sep-11-07 11:32 AM, #6
                     RE: Engine torque damper and slowboy heads....., 2GeclipseRS, Sep-11-07 02:36 PM, #7
                          RE: Engine torque damper and slowboy heads....., McFox, Sep-11-07 08:52 PM, #8
                               RE: Engine torque damper and slowboy heads....., Moderatorbullettdsm, Sep-11-07 11:56 PM, #9
                                    RE: Engine torque damper and slowboy heads....., TeamDR1665, Sep-12-07 02:59 AM, #10
                                         RE: Engine torque damper and slowboy heads....., djtrickee, Sep-12-07 06:18 AM, #11
                                              RE: Engine torque damper and slowboy heads....., Moderatorbullettdsm, Sep-12-07 08:45 AM, #12
                                                   RE: Engine torque damper and slowboy heads....., 2GeclipseRS, Sep-13-07 07:45 AM, #13
                                                        RE: Engine torque damper and slowboy heads....., dalesmitsu, Sep-22-07 08:51 PM, #14
                                                             RE: Engine torque damper and slowboy heads....., 2GeclipseRS, Sep-26-07 03:06 PM #15

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine topic #106010 Previous topic | Next topic