Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine topic #104305
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: I'm about to cry. This is long." Previous topic | Next topic
dalesmitsuMay-18-07 01:29 PM
Member since May 13th 2006
986 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#104317, "RE: I'm about to cry. This is long."
In response to In response to 7
May-18-07 01:30 PM by dalesmitsu

Originally posted by 2GeclipseRS
Originally posted by dalesmitsu
Originally posted by ez
Originally posted by 2GeclipseRS For instance, my ex has been stalking me for 6 months. She cheated on me and i found out after we broke up and she just can't seem to fathom why i dont want her when she thinks i'm the greatest guy in the world..... Women.
OMG that's happening to me right now. she found me on myspace, WTF. now I'm her "reason for everything." nuts
LOL, wow guys same here about my ex. wife. I a myspace also, but this is my second one my firts profile was deleted. She has one too, and someone told I had a picture of my daughter on my profile so bitch and bitch to Tom on myspace and they ended up deleting my profile. So, I revamped up a new one and I made sure she couldn't find it again by doing searches etc. I added frapper and trakzor, just to see if my ex. and her friends sneak a peek into myspace. What you can do is go that person's myspace profile, go to their contact table, click on block. This blocks that person from going to your myspace, and also while your at your myspace go to your account settings, click on your Privacy settings, click on view by your frineds only, and also switch to your comments.messages to be approved by you. Yup, I've done this too! If you guys need help with your myspace let me know I'll be glad help you out. Some can relate cars as women, LOL I could but its about an old Ibanez guitar have it used to be my Ex's I won three but I always go this damn guitar, its not pretty as looks but it sounds good.
Wow. Just...wow. Yeah, my ex made a myspace in march specifically to speak to me. Man, i actually called her up 3 weeks ago the same day i bought my car and she didn't pick up her phone so i left her a calm, short voicemail telling her to quit driving by my house, get a life and i'm over her. Reason being is even though my car is a piece of shit right now, it's my baby. I dont want anything to happen to it. Somebody...wonder who, had set fire to a planter underneath my propane grill (thank god it didn't catch) right before i got back from Charlotte, NC with the car! I came home and my mom had told me it was on fire and the dog was barking so she put it out with the hose. Not only did somebody try to do me in, but my family to. Dunno if it was her or not but who else could it be? I dont have any enemies besides her. So, pretty much i'm done with the whole love/dating thing. Well, i consider my car my soulmate actually. I couldn't sell it. No way. I mean, i can't hit it but there's always the club scene for that. Buy them a few drinks, get a hotel room, chicka-bow-bow....never call them again. Girl straight up turned me into an asshole toward the opposite sex. I mean, granted it's probably because i date all the hotties and they turn out to be crazies and turn the not so hot ones down and they turn out to be my best friends but nothing more..... Shit sucks. But yeah, i'm unofficially married to my eclipse. Especially since i topped it out at 140mph and it chirps in 3rd on 2 cylinders. A car can be fixed. A car can be changed A crazy bitch will always be a crazy bitch. After i get my repair manuals, spark plugs, wires, and gaskets, I have a buddy who's going to lend me an engine hoist and another guy i work with that i've known for a while offered to help me with my gaskets. He's done it before. He likes working on cars and probably knows double what i know. He said, "we'll make a day or two out of it and work late into the night if we have to. It'll be fun." Haha. While i'm at it, we can replace my input shaft bearing, bleed my clutch, replace my piston rings, shorten my head bolts, and remove the clutch slave restrictor. Ugh. I've also decided that i'm going to paint my car myself. I'll buy a compressor, gun, and then i'll spend a few hours looking through color catologs until i find the "shade of black" i want to lay on the car. That dry ice dent popping doesn't work. I'm just going to glass the shit over and replace my gas door with a carbon piece. I'm not giving up yet. Haha.

Yup,love'em and leave them, women play this game always( they care more about the money than the guy ) My Ex. played Big time, she was what every guy looked for in a women. Well, I hooked up with her after my father passed away, yup he left me with nice Fat annunity. I didn't tell about it til after we tied the knot because she told me she didn't about the money at all. This was a croc, she was sneaking a little at a time in a seperate account. Till, it came where I had none left, and she switch from being nice to a bitch Bi Polar, we faught all the time, I knew what she was doing but she/parents denied it. She, half to remodel her parents house the siding, and rest was in the bank, her parents worked but couldn't afford to have their house resided. I got fed up with told her to leave so, took my kid and the computer( Retarded what would I want computer for) I had one of my own, drr. So, I just cleared out the house and just left her clothes, and daughters clothes,looked like some robbed the house. LOL, Her mother had the nerve to came to my new apartment,wanted my cat and said its not fair that took everything. I just smiled at her, told her whatever good bye. I would get rid my account for Myspace, but its only way I could get a hold my older sisiter from Michigan and family. Was thinking about moving near Norwalk, cause its only a half hour drive to my sister's house and to see my daughter. Its not offical yet but thinking about it, Its worth the drive either direction.

Advance Auto has compressors everything you'll need to paint your car. You could rent them or buy it, prices are decent. I've been looking at them there, when I go.

" Still haven't put my ViS Cf hood on yet,either work calls, or rain.
Rain or Shine its getting on there"

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

I'm about to cry. This is long. [View all] , 2GeclipseRS, May-17-07 01:47 PM
  RE: I'm about to cry. This is long., WickedESi, May-17-07 02:08 PM, #1
RE: I'm about to cry. This is long., 2GeclipseRS, May-17-07 03:10 PM, #2
      RE: I'm about to cry. This is long., ez, May-17-07 04:58 PM, #3
           RE: I'm about to cry. This is long., dalesmitsu, May-17-07 08:23 PM, #4
                RE: I'm about to cry. This is long., eclipse982nrRST, May-18-07 02:03 AM, #5
                RE: I'm about to cry. This is long., RoninEclipse2G, May-18-07 05:12 AM, #6
                RE: I'm about to cry. This is long., edxmon, May-20-07 04:14 AM, #11
                RE: I'm about to cry. This is long., 2GeclipseRS, May-18-07 10:54 AM, #7
                     RE: I'm about to cry. This is long., dalesmitsu, May-18-07 01:29 PM #8
                          RE: I'm about to cry. This is long., 2GeclipseRS, May-19-07 12:38 PM, #9
                               RE: I'm about to cry. This is long., totaleclipse_05, May-19-07 04:53 PM, #10
                                    RE: I'm about to cry. This is long., TeamDR1665, May-20-07 10:13 AM, #12
                                         RE: I'm about to cry. This is long., 2GeclipseRS, May-20-07 11:59 AM, #13
                                              RE: I'm about to cry. This is long., dalesmitsu, May-20-07 07:28 PM, #14
                                              RE: I'm about to cry. This is long., WickedESi, May-21-07 12:33 PM, #15
                                                   RE: I'm about to cry. This is long., EclipseSix, May-21-07 12:48 PM, #16
                                              RE: I'm about to cry. This is long., TeamDR1665, May-22-07 08:53 AM, #17
                                                   RE: I'm about to cry. This is long., RoninEclipse2G, May-22-07 01:58 PM, #18
                                                   RE: I'm about to cry. This is long., edxmon, May-22-07 02:43 PM, #19
                                                        RE: I'm about to cry. This is long., TeamDR1665, May-23-07 12:11 PM, #20
                                                             RE: I'm about to cry. This is long., Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOne, May-23-07 12:20 PM, #21
                                                                  RE: I'm about to cry. This is long., djtrickee, May-23-07 12:29 PM, #22
                                                                       RE: I'm about to cry. This is long., RoninEclipse2G, May-24-07 06:32 AM, #23
                                                   RE: I'm about to cry. This is long., Moderatorbullettdsm, May-24-07 01:49 PM, #24

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine topic #104305 Previous topic | Next topic