Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Testing General 2GNT topic #96002
View in linear mode

Subject: "New Website for all of buyers...please post your ride in "customer's rides section"" Previous topic | Next topic
VendorstangmurderaAug-28-09 06:46 PM
Donating 2GNT member
30 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#96002, "New Website for all of buyers...please post your ride in "customer's rides section""

Hey Guys, Many of you have bought parts from me on ebay and on this forum. Please visit my new website and post pics of your car on my "customer's rides" section. Thanks for your business and please let me know if I can help you with anything.

Sorry if this is in the wrong place so please move it to a more appropriate place if need be.

Thanks,
Stephen Miller
www.millerimportparts.com

Eclipse RS-T
Stage 2 Hahn Racecraft Turbo Kit, Spec Stage 3 Clutch, Tein Basic Coilovers, Greddy Evo Catback and much, much more!!

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Top Team 2GNT Community Testing General 2GNT topic #96002 Previous topic | Next topic