Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) Bad Guys topic #644
View in linear mode

Subject: "Howell Automotive" Previous topic | Next topic
98RDJan-10-11 05:31 PM
Member since Jan 29th 2010
13 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#644, "Howell Automotive"

These guys are a joke. I ordered the AFX ECU for my 98 and I knew it would take a little time to get to me, but I didn't expect it to take 2 months. When I finally receive it, I return my ECU hoping for the core charge of $150 to be returned to me, only to have that not happen either. Upon getting in touch with the BBB, Howell flat out lies to them saying that they spoke to me and that I had known my ECU was bad and that they told me they could sent it back and I told them to keep it. I never spoke to ANYONE at Howell except for the calls made to find out when I was going to receive my AFX. In the end, the BBB still said they did what they should have done, despite everything. So I ended up paying full price ($557.43)...so I do not recommend these guys. They take forever getting your parts and then screw you out of your core return...

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) Bad Guys topic #644 Previous topic | Next topic