Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) Bad Guys topic #635
View in linear mode

Subject: "Modern Performance" Previous topic | Next topic
nicho919Nov-01-09 03:38 PM
Member since Apr 12th 2009
93 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#635, "Modern Performance"

In the interest of fair disclosure, let me say the following before I get started :

They ship really really fast, when you order from them. They seem like really nice guys.

Now to my current situation.

Basically, I sent a MPX UDP back to them, priority mail. I called, they said they had received it. They asked if I wanted store credit or a cash refund. I said cash please, thank you, and went on my merry way. They told me that I was going to be seeing the refund in 10 business days. I waited those ten, and some more. I called back several times, and every time, they denied responsibility, said it wasn't their problem, and hung up.

I'm in a dispute with them with my credit card company now.

Hopefully, it's all just an honest mistake. If it's not, that's too bad, because I've heard nothing but good about these guys.

Jake

I'm broke, it's broken. I'm broke because it's broken. It's broken because I'm broke.

Simplicity Car Club - Founding Member

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) Bad Guys topic #635 Previous topic | Next topic