Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) Bad Guys topic #598
View in linear mode

Subject: "pfmicks" Previous topic | Next topic
jaimerApr-08-08 05:47 AM
Member since Jan 10th 2007
18 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#598, "pfmicks"

http://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=16&topic_id=109758&mode=full

I bought that from him on feb 19th. Once I made payment all means of communication where lost. I emailed him, call him, text him, and private messaged him thru here. After leaving threat emails he finally responded after 2 weeks of trying to communicate with him. He said that he left the country for a emergency. The person that was communicating with me now was his brother.... yet he was texting me with the same phone.

Finally he said its his bro's fault because he sent it to wrong place.(he returned) He sent it to me like 3 weeks ago but with no turbo or manifold.

Then he says Oh my brother forgot to sent the rest, since its so heavy he needed to send two packages.

Im like its a turbo kit how do you forget the "turbo".....

so i text him saying what company he sent it with and he said USPS
and i asked for a tracking number and he says he doesnt have one but just a receipt. So i told him take a pic and email me. Still hasn't done it....

im pretty sure i got screwed

i also went to his local forum and got him banned because he ignored everyone including their mods.

keep away from this guy, real shady dude..........

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) Bad Guys topic #598 Previous topic | Next topic