Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) Bad Guys topic #542
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: Howell (I don't know where your orders at) automotive" Previous topic | Next topic
DanKidAug-02-07 12:11 PM
Member since Oct 29th 2004
480 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#556, "RE: Howell (I don't know where your orders at) automotive"
In response to In response to 1

After filing a claim with my card company these scumbags decided to send me a tracking number. I'm pretty sure it's not what I had originally ordered. I called Howell and asked Gary what exactly he had shipped if he had claimed a few minutes earlier that they didn't have my thermostat in stock. He pretended to deny everything. I reminded him that I told him to cancel my order and he said that once you order you cannot cancel. I asked him if he was going to come to my house and make me take the merchandise and he said no but that it is against the law to break a contract. I told him that it was their fault for not giving me straight consistent answers and hung up. I then checked my email again and saw that they emailed me claiming that I filed a claim with my credit card company "after" they sent me tracking numbers and said that they would be filing charges with the state police against me. LMAO. They claim that I was trying to get merchandise without paying by calling my credit card company. These guys don't even deserve to have a business license.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Howell (I don't know where your orders at) automotive [View all] , msl-man, Apr-20-07 07:36 AM
  RE: Howell (I don't know where your orders at) automotive, powellds, Jul-17-07 05:56 PM, #1
RE: Howell (I don't know where your orders at) automotive, DanKid, Aug-02-07 10:11 AM, #2
RE: Howell (I don't know where your orders at) automotive, DanKid, Aug-02-07 12:11 PM #3
RE: Howell (I don't know where your orders at) automotive, talonesiracing, Aug-08-07 10:25 AM, #4
      RE: Howell (I don't know where your orders at) automotive, DSM-22, May-28-08 07:45 AM, #5
      RE: Howell (I don't know where your orders at) automotive, DSM-22, May-28-08 08:15 AM, #6
           RE: Howell (I don't know where your orders at) automotive, DanKid, Aug-08-08 10:51 AM, #7
           RE: Howell (I don't know where your orders at) automotive, tbone, Sep-06-08 05:23 PM, #8
                RE: Howell (I don't know where your orders at) automotive, Guinness97, Apr-10-09 08:45 AM, #9
                RE: Howell (I don't know where your orders at) automotive, Boosted_Talon98, May-26-09 10:30 PM, #10
                     RE: Howell (I don't know where your orders at) automotive, Ebster1085, Aug-31-09 10:14 AM, #11
                          RE: Howell (I don't know where your orders at) automotive, TheRedBarren, Sep-10-09 01:42 AM, #12
                               RE: Howell (I don't know where your orders at) automotive, tbone, Feb-26-11 11:54 PM, #13
                                    RE: Howell (I don't know where your orders at) automotive, tec_41, Mar-11-11 12:47 PM, #14

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) Bad Guys topic #542 Previous topic | Next topic