Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) Bad Guys topic #542
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: Howell (I don't know where your orders at) automotive" Previous topic | Next topic
DanKidAug-02-07 10:11 AM
Member since Oct 29th 2004
480 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#555, "RE: Howell (I don't know where your orders at) automotive"
In response to In response to 1

Holy shit. What a bad company. I ordered a 160 degrees thermostat with them and higher psi cap. I called after almost a week just to check on the status of my order and spoke to Todd. He told me my stuff was going to ship that day and that my tracking numbers would be emailed. I called the next morning cause I still hadn't received my tracking numbers and Todd told me the numbers would be sent later that day. After-noon came by and still no numbers so I called and got some other dickhead. He told me a whole different story. Apparently my order had not shipped cause they didn't have the thermostat. I asked the guy when they would be expecting the thermostats to come in and he told me to wait for the tracking numbers. I paused cause he didn't answer my question so I asked him the same question and his response was the same. I told him that I had read on-line that their company was known for making people wait months for their stuff and that I wanted to cancel my order. He said that it was bullshit and that it was their competitor posting negative comments to screw with their sales. LMAO. I told him to tell me his competitors website so that I could see if it was the same site where I had read all the negative comments and he said it was bullshit and to just wait for my tracking numbers. I told him to cancel my order and he hung up on me. I called my credit card company and filed a complaint and a payment dispute so that I can get my money back. I had read about all the bad comments before ordering but couldn't find a 160 degree thermostat anywhere else and decided to give them a chance. Bad choice. Don't make this same mistake guys. Avoid these assholes at all costs.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Howell (I don't know where your orders at) automotive [View all] , msl-man, Apr-20-07 07:36 AM
  RE: Howell (I don't know where your orders at) automotive, powellds, Jul-17-07 05:56 PM, #1
RE: Howell (I don't know where your orders at) automotive, DanKid, Aug-02-07 10:11 AM #2
RE: Howell (I don't know where your orders at) automotive, DanKid, Aug-02-07 12:11 PM, #3
RE: Howell (I don't know where your orders at) automotive, talonesiracing, Aug-08-07 10:25 AM, #4
      RE: Howell (I don't know where your orders at) automotive, DSM-22, May-28-08 07:45 AM, #5
      RE: Howell (I don't know where your orders at) automotive, DSM-22, May-28-08 08:15 AM, #6
           RE: Howell (I don't know where your orders at) automotive, DanKid, Aug-08-08 10:51 AM, #7
           RE: Howell (I don't know where your orders at) automotive, tbone, Sep-06-08 05:23 PM, #8
                RE: Howell (I don't know where your orders at) automotive, Guinness97, Apr-10-09 08:45 AM, #9
                RE: Howell (I don't know where your orders at) automotive, Boosted_Talon98, May-26-09 10:30 PM, #10
                     RE: Howell (I don't know where your orders at) automotive, Ebster1085, Aug-31-09 10:14 AM, #11
                          RE: Howell (I don't know where your orders at) automotive, TheRedBarren, Sep-10-09 01:42 AM, #12
                               RE: Howell (I don't know where your orders at) automotive, tbone, Feb-26-11 11:54 PM, #13
                                    RE: Howell (I don't know where your orders at) automotive, tec_41, Mar-11-11 12:47 PM, #14

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) Bad Guys topic #542 Previous topic | Next topic