Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 3 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) Bad Guys topic #455
View in linear mode

Subject: "95SpoolinRS" Previous topic | Next topic
T_KJun-10-06 03:27 AM
Member since Nov 03rd 2005
219 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#455, "95SpoolinRS"

Took my money and ran. Didn't respond to messages, didn't receive anything but still tried to rip off other people. I don't think I'll ever send a money order to anybody without any rating anymore.

Here's the thread.

http://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=16&topic_id=92475&mesg_id=92475&page=2&topic_page=4

1993 Eagle Talon TSI AWD: balance shafts, cruise & AC removed; 16psi, Dejon intake & UICP, ported 14b, EVOIII mani, ported 2G O2 housing, 2.5" Buschur dp to 3" Thermal exhaust, datalogger, front strut brace, prothane motor mounts

1995 Eclipse RS U-Boot; Tokico Illuminas, GSX front brakes, ST front swaybar, short shifter, CAI with K&N filter, rear disks and swaybar, front upper and rear lower strut braces, beater exterior

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) Bad Guys topic #455 Previous topic | Next topic