Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) Bad Guys topic #329
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: Carbonwerks...2 years later...and counting" Previous topic | Next topic
ShockeclipseMay-31-05 02:06 PM
Member since May 18th 2003
2139 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#336, "RE: Carbonwerks...2 years later...and counting"
In response to In response to 2

So I guess now his email at Leo@carbonwerks.com no longer exists, thats great, now I am out $400 bucks...

"We're the middle children of history, man. No purpose or great depression. Our great war is a spiritual war; our great depression is our lives. We've all been raised on television to believe that one day we'd all be millionaires and movie gods and rock stars. But we won't. And we're slowly learning that fact. And we're very , very pissed off"

Originally posted by turbo8u
every time i get in it and start it up im like 'oh...yea, you know why you just started right there bitch? because i built you...yea...you like it dont you, yea and you're about to take this boost like a bitch too arent you

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Carbonwerks...2 years later...and counting [View all] , Shockeclipse, May-10-05 12:23 PM
  RE: Carbonwerks...2 years later...and counting, madhatter210, May-12-05 07:26 PM, #1
RE: Carbonwerks...2 years later...and counting, CrazyEclipse, May-14-05 07:29 AM, #2
RE: Carbonwerks...2 years later...and counting, Shockeclipse, May-31-05 02:06 PM #3

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) Bad Guys topic #329 Previous topic | Next topic