Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) Bad Guys topic #329
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: Carbonwerks...2 years later...and counting" Previous topic | Next topic
CrazyEclipseMay-14-05 07:29 AM
Member since Jul 30th 2002
2503 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#333, "RE: Carbonwerks...2 years later...and counting"
In response to In response to 0

Last I heard he wasnt carbon fibering pieces anymore.... Clicked the link to carbonwerks and the site is no longer there....

Too bad. I inquired a lot in Novemeber/December for miscellanious pieces that he didnt offer on his website and took him forever to get back to me on. In the end, I just decided to do it myself. Looks just as good imo.

In your case, since he sent you something in exchange for the items you originally ordered, you know hes making at least an attempt on his part. Maybe he ran out of the CF material and sent items that were already CFed. Or maybe some stuff went rye in his life and he couldnt deal with his online business. Regaurdless, he didnt tell you he couldnt get you the items you paid for and sent some other ones which should have been discussed beforehand. Unfortunatly since its been 2 years, by law I dont think theres anything you could do legally... Just my $.02

1998 GS-Turbo KANDY -- For Sale
1999 GS-Non Turbo 10th anniversary Edition

I have been in bed with Dino.....ask me for a picture!

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Carbonwerks...2 years later...and counting [View all] , Shockeclipse, May-10-05 12:23 PM
  RE: Carbonwerks...2 years later...and counting, madhatter210, May-12-05 07:26 PM, #1
RE: Carbonwerks...2 years later...and counting, CrazyEclipse, May-14-05 07:29 AM #2
RE: Carbonwerks...2 years later...and counting, Shockeclipse, May-31-05 02:06 PM, #3

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) Bad Guys topic #329 Previous topic | Next topic