Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Manual Trans - NV-T350 topic #9058
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: AT/MT swap almost done, except for this little switch..." Previous topic | Next topic
dwnMar-10-13 11:23 AM
Member since Mar 02nd 2013
10 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#9068, "RE: AT/MT swap almost done, except for this little switch..."
In response to In response to 9

I'll check that out when I go back to the yard. I relied on the barcode sticker the yard puts on their cars, rather than looking at the plate on the door, but it was ID as a 95 eclipse and the motor was so alike that I almost pulled and took it home also. I picked it over pretty good for the switches and sensors that I could use. Also got ground effects, wiring harness, interior trim, rear wiper motor, antenna,electric sunroof with module and switches,heat shield, trunk pan carpet and hinged floor board, probably forgot something, but it was a real gem. If you have a pullapart or something like it, that's the only way to go. They update online every car that comes in, so when I see what I'm looking for, I'm on it quick before it gets cannabalised by some other lucky tightwad. I did look at the engine block ID and it seems like it was a 420A, but I'll look again, if there is anything left. Do you think this would explain the difference in the length, and if so, I need to sort out why the front mount rubber was so torqued out after installing the original. The other mounts except for the drivers side top are good, as is the rear bracket. I replaced it with the correct MT bracket. I'm going to try and install the other member today and I'll let you know if it's better,or just won't fit at all.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

AT/MT swap almost done, except for this little switch... [View all] , dwn, Mar-02-13 11:33 AM
  RE: AT/MT swap almost done, except for this little switch..., ModeratorCorbin, Mar-02-13 06:17 PM, #1
RE: AT/MT swap almost done, except for this little switch..., dwn, Mar-02-13 09:12 PM, #2
      RE: AT/MT swap almost done, except for this little switch..., dwn, Mar-04-13 05:09 PM, #3
           RE: AT/MT swap almost done, except for this little switch..., dwn, Mar-04-13 07:37 PM, #4
                RE: AT/MT swap almost done, except for this little switch..., ModeratorCorbin, Mar-05-13 07:43 PM, #5
                     RE: AT/MT swap almost done, except for this little switch..., dwn, Mar-07-13 07:57 PM, #6
                          RE: AT/MT swap almost done, except for this little switch..., ModeratorCorbin, Mar-08-13 08:44 AM, #7
                               RE: AT/MT swap almost done, except for this little switch..., dwn, Mar-10-13 07:38 AM, #8
                                    RE: AT/MT swap almost done, except for this little switch..., ModeratorCorbin, Mar-10-13 08:40 AM, #9
                                         RE: AT/MT swap almost done, except for this little switch..., dwn, Mar-10-13 11:23 AM #10

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Manual Trans - NV-T350 topic #9058 Previous topic | Next topic