Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 5 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Manual Trans - NV-T350 topic #9045
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: Transmission fluid question" Previous topic | Next topic
Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOneJan-31-13 08:25 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14938 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#9047, "RE: Transmission fluid question"
In response to In response to 0

I've never run ATF in the power steering system, but detergents aside, hydraulic fluid is hydraulic fluid, so I can't imagine it would be detrimental.

Many of the posters here swear by synchromesh. We don't have Revenol in the States that I am aware of, but if the manufaturer lists the T350 as an application, I imagine it would work just fine. The primary concern is friction modifiers for the paper syncho material, which most off-the-shelf manual transmission fluids don't contain.

'95 Eclipse TurboGS (garage deco)
'95 TSi AWD (restoring a survivor)
'97 Talon ESi-T (poor impulse control)
'99 Eclipse RS-T (daily beater)
'13 Evo X (mostly stock)
'17 Sienna (Middle Aged Dad Mobile)

Factory Service Manuals: http://nawdu.de/files/

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Transmission fluid question [View all] , Th3DooM, Jan-31-13 08:22 AM
  RE: Transmission fluid question, Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOne, Jan-31-13 08:25 AM #1
RE: Transmission fluid question, Th3DooM, Jan-31-13 11:22 AM, #2
      RE: Transmission fluid question, chipdogg, Jan-31-13 03:17 PM, #3
           RE: Transmission fluid question, Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOne, Feb-06-13 09:29 AM, #4
                RE: Transmission fluid question, chipdogg, Feb-06-13 06:54 PM, #5
                     RE: Transmission fluid question, Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOne, Feb-11-13 05:44 PM, #6
                          RE: Transmission fluid question, chipdogg, Feb-13-13 07:16 PM, #7

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Manual Trans - NV-T350 topic #9045 Previous topic | Next topic