Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Manual Trans - NV-T350 topic #8546
View in linear mode

Subject: "explain this leak to me please becuase im lost" Previous topic | Next topic
rshisslerJul-29-10 07:07 PM
Member since Sep 15th 2008
172 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#8546, "explain this leak to me please becuase im lost"

So ever since we reinstalled my engine and trans a couple months ago i've had this tranny leak. From under the car all i could tell is that it was coming from the bell housing. So i figured it was the input shaft seal/bearing. I took the trans out of the car yesterday and put it up on my work table and couldn't tell where it was leaking from (no signs of a trail made by the fluid). So i set it up like it would sit in the car, popped the axles in, and refilled it. Didn't see it leak anywhere in the bell housing then i saw where it was leakin. The bottom 18mm bolt hole in the bell housing. The one that connects a bracket from the trans to the motor... it was leakin from inside the hole. This confuses the hell out of me. I dont understand why its leaking from there. The hole doesn't go anywhere near the inside of the trans or near any fluid. am i missing something here?

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

explain this leak to me please becuase im lost [View all] , rshissler, Jul-29-10 07:07 PM
  RE: explain this leak to me please becuase im lost, Ebster1085, Jul-29-10 09:33 PM, #1
RE: explain this leak to me please becuase im lost, rshissler, Jul-30-10 09:12 AM, #2
      RE: explain this leak to me please becuase im lost, Ebster1085, Jul-30-10 06:29 PM, #3
      RE: explain this leak to me please becuase im lost, rshissler, Jul-30-10 07:30 PM, #4
           RE: explain this leak to me please becuase im lost, AdministratorStar Turbo Talon, Aug-06-10 10:32 PM, #5
      RE: explain this leak to me please becuase im lost, Moderatorbullettdsm, Aug-07-10 03:29 AM, #6
           RE: explain this leak to me please becuase im lost, rshissler, Aug-07-10 09:32 AM, #7
                RE: explain this leak to me please becuase im lost, AdministratorStar Turbo Talon, Sep-05-10 06:52 AM, #8

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Manual Trans - NV-T350 topic #8546 Previous topic | Next topic