Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Manual Trans - NV-T350 topic #8511
View in linear mode

Subject: "Transmission shifting issue when on!!" Previous topic | Next topic
maurizracingJun-21-10 08:40 AM
Member since May 15th 2010
1 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#8511, "Transmission shifting issue when on!!"

i was driving home yesterday from a friends house..when i came off the stop sign it shift into first with no problem then i shift into second and it didn't wanna go in. so i played with the shifter around and got it into 5 gear...i drove home the most i could till the car stalled when i was driving i can engage and disengage the clutch...long story short i got towed home..this morning i check the car out and found that one of the shifter cables came loose so i put it back together and also found the clutch master cylinder empty with no fluid..i put new fluid and bleed it....this is my problem the car will shift when the engine is on and even when its off...its like the clutch its always engage and it doesn't wanna disengage..what could be the problem....im thinking of changing the clutch master and slave cylinder and if thats not it..then changing the clutch...what u guys think????

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Transmission shifting issue when on!! [View all] , maurizracing, Jun-21-10 08:40 AM
  RE: Transmission shifting issue when on!!, ModeratorCorbin, Jun-28-10 05:45 PM, #1

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Manual Trans - NV-T350 topic #8511 Previous topic | Next topic