Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 2 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Manual Trans - NV-T350 topic #606
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: Does anyone know about changing the oil seal?" Previous topic | Next topic
The1BillMay-07-03 02:25 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2292 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#628, "RE: Does anyone know about changing the oil seal?"
In response to In response to 1

Hammer a screwdriver in between the old seal and the casing. Look at the new seal to see where the seal ends and the case begins. Then, pry the old seal out. To hammer it in, I use the 32MM socket that I do final drive installs with.
-=B-=

Dude, Boeing called. They want their wing back.

Dark0ne95: There is a butthole on that girl that his going to feel the wrath of 23 yeras of worldwide hate.
Me: Can I put that in my sig?
Dark0ne95: GO right fucking ahead.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Does anyone know about changing the oil seal? [View all] , Jesters Eclipse, May-03-03 03:42 PM
  RE: Does anyone know about changing the oil seal?, juggalo, May-04-03 07:35 AM, #1
RE: Does anyone know about changing the oil seal?, The1Bill, May-07-03 02:25 PM #2

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Manual Trans - NV-T350 topic #606 Previous topic | Next topic