Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 3 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Manual Trans - NV-T350 topic #601
View in linear mode

Subject: "Its like the world is out get me! I have a very important question here..." Previous topic | Next topic
PowerEclipsesMay-02-03 01:03 PM
Donating 2GNT member
3215 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#601, "Its like the world is out get me! I have a very important question here..."

So I want to take my car to carisle, FINALLY got the engine back in and everything hooked up.... So what I need to know is the axle snapped near the wheel... the passanger side, but I could put it in reverse before(to back out), and it wouldnt go in gear now... so, what does this mean? what happened the car wont move anymore? My question is, if the car went in reverse and the wheels were spinning while itwas at idle the tranny is hooked up right? I can gear the axle spinning, BTW I put in a phantom grip LSD which is 50/50 power rating... Im almost postive I put this in right I REALLY hope I dont have to take that tranny out because if I do... The car is SOLD AS IS.

Boca Raton, Florida
95 Eclipse GS- sold
99 Eclipse GSX- 386awhp
98 Eclipse GS- sold
92 Prelude

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Its like the world is out get me! I have a very important question here... [View all] , PowerEclipses, May-02-03 01:03 PM
  RE: Its like the world is out get me! I have a very important question here..., WickedESi, May-05-03 09:17 AM, #1
RE: Its like the world is out get me! I have a very important question here..., Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOne, May-05-03 10:48 AM, #2

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Manual Trans - NV-T350 topic #601 Previous topic | Next topic