Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Manual Trans - NV-T350 topic #5364
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: SPEC stage 3: known problems, post if you're involved" Previous topic | Next topic
SPC AirborneApr-24-06 03:30 PM
Member since Nov 27th 2005
66 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#5366, "RE: SPEC stage 3: known problems, post if you're involved"

Originally posted by Star Turbo Talon
Trans pops out of gear for reasons such as worn dog teeth, worn fork pads wich wear the dog teeth, and/or worn sliders, worn cable bushings ect. You wont get much from a shop that did a clutch install.

I just got my car back 2 days ago and it's been in the shop for 4 months getting engine work done. The guy is also the one that installed my new SPEC clutch. Before it went into the shop there were no problems with the transmission at all. Could he just have installed something wrong and it's causing it to disengage in 3rd?

With what you said is wrong, what do i need to do? Buy a whole new tranny?

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

(split thread) Tranny falling out of 3rd gear after clutch install [View all] , SPC Airborne, Apr-24-06 03:31 PM
  RE: SPEC stage 3: known problems, post if you're involved, AdministratorStar Turbo Talon, Apr-24-06 03:30 PM, #
RE: SPEC stage 3: known problems, post if you're involved, SPC Airborne, Apr-24-06 03:30 PM #
      RE: SPEC stage 3: known problems, post if you're involved, AdministratorStar Turbo Talon, Apr-24-06 03:30 PM, #1

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Manual Trans - NV-T350 topic #5364 Previous topic | Next topic