Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Manual Trans - NV-T350 topic #4637
View in linear mode

Subject: "Who wants to see a clutchmasters stage 4 which has been blown apart!?" Previous topic | Next topic
siueclipseJul-15-05 07:58 PM
Member since Nov 28th 2002
3504 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#4637, "Who wants to see a clutchmasters stage 4 which has been blown apart!?"
Jul-15-05 08:03 PM by siueclipse

Ok..

I had a stage 3 Clutchmasters. It eventually worn out after about 15K miles.

I bought a stage 4 clutch from Clutchmasters. Two months later, two springs pop out rendering it fuckered. Clutchmasters replaced it under warranty.

Now, the clutch they sent me has blown up. I had the warranty clutch in for a little less than a year but the car has only seen maybe 3000 miles on it in that time.

This clutch has grendaded itself inside. Its not a simple sping this time.. its more like broken steel inside the clutch which holds the pucks.

These pics make it difficult to see, but I think you will get the point.

Check them out at www.gsturbo.com/james
Im sure youll see the folder there.

Btw.. I put another stage 4 clutch in at the time of taking the busted one out. I think that Clutchmasters needs to start producing a better clutch for high horsepower 420a's.. or my luck needs to change with this shit. Im thinking of making a scattershield just in case. It seems as my luck is going with this shit, that having a shield would be benefical considering the next clutch will more than likely take out children 50 feet away.

They better warranty this clutch or it will be the last one I buy.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Who wants to see a clutchmasters stage 4 which has been blown apart!? [View all] , siueclipse, Jul-15-05 07:58 PM
  RE: Who wants to see a clutchmasters stage 4 which has been blown apart!?, donnyb373, Jul-15-05 09:20 PM, #1
RE: Who wants to see a clutchmasters stage 4 which has been blown apart!?, totaleklipse97, Jul-16-05 03:41 AM, #2
RE: Who wants to see a clutchmasters stage 4 which has been blown apart!?, Teamner947, Jul-16-05 07:49 AM, #3
RE: Who wants to see a clutchmasters stage 4 which has been blown apart!?, siueclipse, Jul-16-05 04:50 PM, #4
RE: Who wants to see a clutchmasters stage 4 which has been blown apart!?, typhoid mary, Jul-16-05 07:25 PM, #5
RE: Who wants to see a clutchmasters stage 4 which has been blown apart!?, SILVERNT, Jul-17-05 07:28 PM, #6
      RE: Who wants to see a clutchmasters stage 4 which has been blown apart!?, DSMRoadster, Jul-18-05 03:39 PM, #7
           RE: Who wants to see a clutchmasters stage 4 which has been blown apart!?, grain, Jul-18-05 04:16 PM, #8

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Manual Trans - NV-T350 topic #4637 Previous topic | Next topic