Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 6 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Manual Trans - NV-T350 topic #3465
View in linear mode

Subject: "First person to get the new DXD-F clutch" Previous topic | Next topic
DSMRoadsterSep-15-04 08:23 PM
Donating 2GNT member
3445 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3465, "First person to get the new DXD-F clutch"

This is awesome. I called Andy Pifer at southbendclutch in Indiana and spoke to him for quite a bit. Now I heard about him from another member who is using his DXD series clutch. He then mentioned about a new clutch he's going to introduce in a few weeks. It's the F series of his top of the line DXD clutches. He first made a custom one for a Nascar car a couple of weeks ago. They loved it so much, that they wanted him to build them more. The DXD-F is catered to hold at least 400hp and take the beating of a lifetime. Best of all it's a bolted, not riveted, modular set up. What does that mean for us boosters? Ease of tranny install and if it does wear out, just take off the bolt and replace the disk. I'm stoked because I'm the 1st guy on the block (you can say I'm testing it) to get this new clutch, he only charged me 490 and that's with overnight delivery. This is a step over DXD, but the same price. Because I was at work and so excited about this, I forgot how the actual composition and set up was. If you guys reall want to know I'll call him back or I can give you his number. Clutch will be here Friday and I'll let you all know how it turns out.

intricatelines.com/ -graphics and vinyls

"Tell them of us and say,
For their tomorrow,
We gave our today."
-- The Kohima Epitaph

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

First person to get the new DXD-F clutch [View all] , DSMRoadster, Sep-15-04 08:23 PM
  RE: First person to get the new DXD-F clutch, Initial DSM, Sep-15-04 08:55 PM, #1
RE: First person to get the new DXD-F clutch, DSMRoadster, Sep-15-04 09:33 PM, #2
      RE: First person to get the new DXD-F clutch, Super20G, Sep-16-04 02:34 AM, #3
           RE: First person to get the new DXD-F clutch, TeamXtremeRS, Sep-18-04 07:58 AM, #4
                RE: First person to get the new DXD-F clutch, DSMRoadster, Sep-18-04 02:26 PM, #5
                     RE: First person to get the new DXD-F clutch, chopedtobits, Sep-21-04 01:02 PM, #6
                     RE: First person to get the new DXD-F clutch, DSMRoadster, Sep-21-04 04:04 PM, #7
                          I am GOD, DSMRoadster, Sep-22-04 04:55 PM, #8
                               RE: I am GOD, DarKReaLity, Sep-22-04 07:04 PM, #9
                                    RE: I am GOD, DSMRoadster, Sep-22-04 10:30 PM, #10
                     RE: First person to get the new DXD-F clutch, grain, Sep-22-04 11:17 PM, #11
                          RE: First person to get the new DXD-F clutch, DSMRoadster, Sep-23-04 02:26 PM, #12
                               RE: First person to get the new DXD-F clutch, chopedtobits, Oct-02-04 03:56 PM, #13
                                    RE: First person to get the new DXD-F clutch, DSMRoadster, Oct-02-04 05:23 PM, #14
                                         RE: First person to get the new DXD-F clutch, DarKReaLity, Oct-02-04 06:17 PM, #15
                                              RE: First person to get the new DXD-F clutch, DSMRoadster, Oct-03-04 10:11 AM, #16

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Manual Trans - NV-T350 topic #3465 Previous topic | Next topic