Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 2 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Manual Trans - NV-T350 topic #3299
View in linear mode

Subject: "clutch won't disengage, please help!!!" Previous topic | Next topic
D-WojAug-11-04 02:29 PM
Member since Jun 04th 2003
30 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3299, "clutch won't disengage, please help!!!"

ok, i spent all winter and most of this summer rebuilding my car, and fixing engine bay rust. i finally got the motor back in and running, but the clutch wont disengage and i cant get it into gear.
Along with turbo and many other mods, i have a center force non modular neon clutch, with a findenza flywheel. I replaced the slave cylinder because i was fucking with the original one when the tranny wasn't in and i broke it. I bled the line and there is no more air in it. The petal pressure seems about the same as stock. but it has been a while so im not exactly sure. There is tranny fluid (gm syncroshift). I can get it into gear with the wheels off the ground. But when its on the ground i try and put it in gear, it doesn't go althe way into gear but the car starts rolling with the clutch petal all the way in. I tried adjusting the petal, nothing. No funny noises,no smoke, Im stumped, please help. thanks, later
don

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Manual Trans - NV-T350 topic #3299 Previous topic | Next topic