Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 3 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Manual Trans - NV-T350 topic #312
View in linear mode

Subject: "Drive Ability on different stage clutches" Previous topic | Next topic
darosa4561Mar-31-03 05:23 PM
Member since Sep 01st 2002
245 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#312, "Drive Ability on different stage clutches"

Ok as you go up the stages of cluthes, AKA clutch masters or any other good company, how does the driveability go. Does it get worse and how. After i end up buying a new venge(one day) i want to upgrade the cluthc but not sure what stage, the car will be a daily driver so i dont want anything thats a complete pain to drive. Any Help would be Greatful. THANK YOU

1997 Dodge Avenger I-4 5-Speed
DreamSpeed Cold Air Intake,AF/X Under Drive Pully, ES Motor Mount Inserts, MSD DIS2, MSD Coil Pack, MSD 8.5mm Wires,Aluminem Flywheel,Spec Stage1 Clutch,Crank Scraper, Quaife LSD,Airmass 4-1 Headers, Test Pipe, Bosal Catback,B&M Short SHifter(50%),Symbroski Shifter Kit, Grounding Kit, Solid Front Motor Mount

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Manual Trans - NV-T350 topic #312 Previous topic | Next topic