Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Manual Trans - NV-T350 topic #2035
View in linear mode

Subject: " I am Screwed!! NEED HELP!!" Previous topic | Next topic
TJEclipseJan-14-04 03:06 PM
Old School 2GNTer
1000 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#2035, " I am Screwed!! NEED HELP!!"

Well, I replaced my slave cyl today and it is my clutch. I wasted 100 bucks on it. Now, I have no clue when it comes to clutches. I need a new one, but I am not going back to stock. I do drive hard when it is running and I dont want this problem again until i decide to get rid of the car. What kind of clutch is a stock clutch, Modular or non-modular??? WTF is the different styles of clutches? What kind would I need? Do I have to get a new flywheel as well????? Where to buy one???? How much will it run???? Please help me out guys I really need it. I am about to just take the car and run it off a cliff, but I cant get it in gear so that aint gonna happen. Please help!!!!

TJ

RIP Mama 7/13/04
TJEclipse@gmail.com
Just Bring it, Jabroni

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

I am Screwed!! NEED HELP!! [View all] , TJEclipse, Jan-14-04 03:06 PM
  RE: I am Screwed!! NEED HELP!!, nightwolf2369, Jan-14-04 03:32 PM, #1
RE: I am Screwed!! NEED HELP!!, TJEclipse, Jan-14-04 03:40 PM, #2
      RE: I am Screwed!! NEED HELP!!, TJEclipse, Jan-14-04 03:41 PM, #3
           RE: I am Screwed!! NEED HELP!!, Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOne, Jan-14-04 05:04 PM, #4

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Manual Trans - NV-T350 topic #2035 Previous topic | Next topic