Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Manual Trans - NV-T350 topic #1303
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: Does this sound right?" Previous topic | Next topic
Matt_95tgsAug-27-03 07:40 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1246 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1304, "RE: Does this sound right?"
In response to In response to 0

Well, I can tell you that the pressure plate is a re-worked oem pressure plate. I HIGHLY doubt that it has a plate load of 1,900 lbs, because that would be nearly impossible to accomplish with an oem pressure plate. Also, I am not a big fan of disks that have different facings on opposite sides. This is the same concept as the centerforce DF clutches that everyone has had big problems with (although they do use different facings than CF does). The price isnt too bad though.

I would personally prefer something like a 5 puck ceramic disk with a sprung hub over the one they are selling. It is still a streetable clutch, but it can hold some serious hp.

Matt
1995 Eclipse GS
2.0L, S16g Turbo, 8 Injectors, 26psi

1998 Eclipse GSX
2.3L Stroker, AEM EMS Converted to Speed Density, FP3065 Turbo, 35psi , and so on...

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Does this sound right? [View all] , jerseystyle1, Aug-26-03 09:11 PM
  RE: Does this sound right?, Matt_95tgs, Aug-27-03 07:40 AM #1

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Manual Trans - NV-T350 topic #1303 Previous topic | Next topic