Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Manual Trans - NV-T350 topic #1280
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: transmission feels weird what could be up?" Previous topic | Next topic
JourneyskiAug-25-03 05:19 AM
Old School 2GNTer
147 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1286, "RE: transmission feels weird what could be up?"
In response to In response to 1

after messing with it i was able to the gears working. Everything looks good on the linkage and transmission. I have noticed that my shifts from gear to gear are alot smoother (like hot knife through butter feel.) so far no problems since saterday when i had the problems. Maybe i just got lucky and didn't break anything this time

98 GS, it's a work in progress. http://monkeywrench.mesanetworks.net

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

transmission feels weird what could be up? [View all] , Journeyski, Aug-23-03 11:50 AM
  RE: transmission feels weird what could be up?, GS-Turbo6982, Aug-25-03 05:11 AM, #1
RE: transmission feels weird what could be up?, Journeyski, Aug-25-03 05:19 AM #2
      RE: transmission feels weird what could be up?, Teametx, Aug-25-03 05:40 AM, #3

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Manual Trans - NV-T350 topic #1280 Previous topic | Next topic