Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 3 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Manual Trans - NV-T350 topic #1235
View in linear mode

Subject: "Tranny/Clutch experts only reply please" Previous topic | Next topic
stvAug-17-03 08:18 PM
Member since Jun 04th 2003
576 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1235, "Tranny/Clutch experts only reply please"

iight here is the problem.. I just rebuilt my engine (finished yesterday) I've had my tranny fluid out of my car for about 7 months (w/o running anything of course) I put my engine in my car, install the original clutch and all that good stuff, put the slave cylinder on w/o bleeding and add tranny fluid.. now when I start my car, if I have it in gear it rolls while starting w/ the clutch in.. up hill so its not like the nuetral thing.. so I gotta put it in neutral to start it, so it doesnt hit anything in front of me.. I'm not driving it yet b/c its not exactly legal yet to drive b/c my lights are out and my exhaust isnt fully connected.. anyways if you all can help me out.. I dont knwo if its just b/c I need to bleed the clutch or tranny fluid or what... thanks in advance, I cant think of anything else to tell ya about the problem, so if you have questions or answers reply here or hit me up on aol aim.. at rawdawgstv....thanks guys

~STV~

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Tranny/Clutch experts only reply please [View all] , stv, Aug-17-03 08:18 PM
  RE: Tranny/Clutch experts only reply please, Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOne, Aug-18-03 09:51 AM, #1
RE: Tranny/Clutch experts only reply please, TeamXtremeRS, Aug-18-03 01:28 PM, #2
RE: Tranny/Clutch experts only reply please, stv, Aug-18-03 08:32 PM, #3

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Manual Trans - NV-T350 topic #1235 Previous topic | Next topic