Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Manual Trans - NV-T350 topic #1147
View in linear mode

Subject: "doing non-mod clutch/new skool racing LSD/whatnot soon, tips (pics)?" Previous topic | Next topic
Teamner947Aug-11-03 05:33 AM
Donating 2GNT member
3168 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1147, "doing non-mod clutch/new skool racing LSD/whatnot soon, tips (pics)?"

hmmm, i wonder what kind of goodies are sitting shotgun?

drivetrain upgrades!

yum

so i have:
1. fidanza non-modular flywheel
2. gottude's clutch disk
3. gottude's pressure plate
4. (6) 95 Neon flywheel -> pressure plate bolts
5. new throw-out bearing
6. new skool racing LSD thingy
7. the special mopar NV-T350 transmission fluid
8. differental pin brackets

what else do i need?
i noticed that the pressure plate is pretty insane. i don't know how i'm going to compress the whole thing to get the bolts to reach from the pressure plate to the flywheel. i also noticed that it was difficult to get everything to line up correctly.

thura? how did you do all of this stuff? i know you have a very similar setup. the only thing i remember you saying was something about the whole assembly being a PITA to put in.

2016 WRX STi Limited (current)
2001 A4 1.8tqms (donated)
1991 GVR4 #1933 (sold)
old.dsmregistry.com/detail.php?carid=218 (dismantled)

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

doing non-mod clutch/new skool racing LSD/whatnot soon, tips (pics)? [View all] , Teamner947, Aug-11-03 05:33 AM
  RE: doing non-mod clutch/new skool racing LSD/whatnot soon, tips (pics)?, mkerley, Aug-11-03 05:49 AM, #1
RE: doing non-mod clutch/new skool racing LSD/whatnot soon, tips (pics)?, Teamner947, Aug-12-03 05:00 AM, #2

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Manual Trans - NV-T350 topic #1147 Previous topic | Next topic