Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Manual Trans - NV-T350 topic #1003
View in linear mode

Subject: "ohh for the love of g..." Previous topic | Next topic
TeamXtremeRSJul-15-03 04:34 PM
Member since May 20th 2003
6329 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1003, "ohh for the love of g..."

Well all went perfectly reinstalling the trans last week, but for some odd reason i was getting a wierd grinding/vibration when i would let out the clutch and go from a stop. It only happened at that certain friction point in the clutch pedal,right when there was the greatest load on the clutch. My custom clutch had been rebuilt since the trans had leaked oil on the disk facings, and now it has this fukked up noise. Talked to my clutch builder and he was baffled, as was I, but it wasnt normal at all. So today i took out the trans AGAIN, and found the problem. The spring plate on the cetner of the clutch disk is loose, and there are 6 rivits holding it together, that are loose as hell..what a fukin waste of time..now i have to drive an hour to his shop to get it fixed, and then get the trans back in, and try and break in the clutch AGAIN to be ready for the shootout..its getting down to the wire :o fun stuff...i'm gettin good at pullin the tranny though..got it out this time in an hour and a half

13.5 @108 MPH-2.2 60ft(stupid FWD!)
S16G @ 18 PSI/FMIC/Running on MegaSquirt II (Now with sequential
fuel injection)

My webpage: http://eclipsed4evr.home.comcast.net
-1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse RS-T- "Toy"
-1992 Plymouth Laser Turbo AWD(SOLD)
-2000 Honda CR-V(daily)

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

ohh for the love of g... [View all] , TeamXtremeRS, Jul-15-03 04:34 PM
  RE: ohh for the love of g..., thegame, Jul-17-03 01:57 AM, #1
RE: ohh for the love of g..., TeamXtremeRS, Jul-17-03 05:28 AM, #2

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Manual Trans - NV-T350 topic #1003 Previous topic | Next topic