Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Manual Trans - NV-T350 topic #8514
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: Stiff shifting under heavy accel" Previous topic | Next topic
AdministratorStar Turbo TalonJun-29-10 07:54 PM
Member since Oct 21st 2003
8331 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#8517, "RE: Stiff shifting under heavy accel"
In response to In response to 2

As far as the sound....As spring is being compressed but the sound your hearing makes me wonder if you have a dab of grease on the pivot ball of the clutch fork. If that dried out while you replaced the clutch then you will get a small creak kinda like the creak you get when you step on a bad wooden staircase only quieter.

Under heavy accell I would say to bleed your clutch system a little more. It sounds like the trans is still rotating too fast to get the outer slider to move. There are metal ball detents installed between the inner and outer slider of each gear selector to prevent you from trying to shift while still engaged. I think this might be your problem.

Torque of slave is not the issue. few pounds isnt going to make any difference.

Terry

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Stiff shifting under heavy accel [View all] , KnightHawk434th, Jun-28-10 08:01 PM
  RE: Stiff shifting under heavy accel, AdministratorStar Turbo Talon, Jun-29-10 02:06 AM, #1
RE: Stiff shifting under heavy accel, KnightHawk434th, Jun-29-10 10:20 AM, #2
      RE: Stiff shifting under heavy accel, AdministratorStar Turbo Talon, Jun-29-10 07:54 PM #3
           RE: Stiff shifting under heavy accel, KnightHawk434th, Jun-30-10 11:05 AM, #4

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Manual Trans - NV-T350 topic #8514 Previous topic | Next topic