Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Manual Trans - NV-T350 topic #7611
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: Clutch hydraulic system problem" Previous topic | Next topic
foggy45Jan-12-09 10:06 PM
Member since Dec 28th 2003
1032 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#7616, "RE: Clutch hydraulic system problem"
In response to In response to 4

go to a you pull it and grab the hardline out of a wrecked one or find someone that is parting out a car

if your going to replace the hardline then i would not recommend a full stainless replacement.
one reason is that it makes going around corners a bitch as the -3 line dosent like to make anything close to a 90* bend.
and unless you are very good, and damn patient, hand building -3 lines are a PITA! so then your stuck having someone make it for you and you have to make sure your measurements are exact.
then you have to make sure the whole thing is fastened down so it dosent wear through any wires of other vital components due to engine vibration or driving vibration.

if your gonna do it, grab some hardline, fittings, a flare tool and bend it yourself. it might take a bit longer, but in the long run you will be happier with it.
plus, as with SS line building, once you do a few you will love it and its an awesome skill to have

Best sum up of working on a 2GNT
DR1665- "#5. Spike that motherfucker on the garage floor and grab a beer. You deserve it."

Ahhhh Priceless . . .
eclipse982nrRST "its actually lightish red"
RoninEclipse2G "yeah, they already have a color for that... it's called PINK"

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Clutch hydraulic system problem [View all] , ajcfalcon, Jan-11-09 12:31 PM
  RE: Clutch hydraulic system problem, foggy45, Jan-11-09 09:05 PM, #1
RE: Clutch hydraulic system problem, ajcfalcon, Jan-11-09 10:00 PM, #2
      RE: Clutch hydraulic system problem, adamzty, Jan-12-09 01:04 PM, #3
           RE: Clutch hydraulic system problem, ajcfalcon, Jan-12-09 07:08 PM, #4
                RE: Clutch hydraulic system problem, foggy45, Jan-12-09 10:06 PM #5
                RE: Clutch hydraulic system problem, freelancefool, Jan-13-09 05:33 AM, #6
                     RE: Clutch hydraulic system problem, ajcfalcon, Jan-18-09 01:41 PM, #7

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Manual Trans - NV-T350 topic #7611 Previous topic | Next topic