Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Manual Trans - NV-T350 topic #7066
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: Transmission feels "sloppy in 2nd, 4th, rev (fresh tranny too)" Previous topic | Next topic
2GeclipseRSMar-20-08 11:02 AM
Member since May 06th 2007
781 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#7071, "RE: Transmission feels "sloppy in 2nd, 4th, rev (fresh tranny too)"
In response to In response to 4
Mar-20-08 11:03 AM by 2GeclipseRS

I was told skateboard bearings and hemi(heim?) joints work too.

Turns out, the shifter cable clip closest to the egr pipe fell off somehow.

NEVER LET ANYONE WORK ON YOUR CAR THAT HAS ACCUTE ADHD!?!?!

I fabbed up one out of some 1/8th inch thingies and my trusty dremel. They'll suffice. If somebody has those clips that they'd be willing to send me, i'd s your d. Not really, but i'd be willing to lend a hand in the future. My custom clips are working but i'd like to have the oe ones for peace of mind. Meh, that was a pain in the ass trying to figure out what was wrong. My mom actually lent a hand and we got shit sorted. Thanks to her and you guys, my car is back to dsm normal.

I hate people who rush through things, which is why i'm doing my timing belt and headgasket myself. My buddy andrew is going to help with my gauge and turbo install since he's tedious like that. All my other "tuner" friends are morons. I want to do the job right, they want to do it fast....their cars show it.

Edit: I'm almost drunk so excuse the errors and f'd up-ness.....

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Transmission feels "sloppy in 2nd, 4th, rev (fresh tranny too) [View all] , 2GeclipseRS, Mar-18-08 09:22 AM
  RE: Transmission feels "sloppy in 2nd, 4th, rev (fresh tranny too), Moderatorbullettdsm, Mar-18-08 10:54 PM, #1
RE: Transmission feels "sloppy in 2nd, 4th, rev (fresh tranny too), Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOne, Mar-19-08 02:03 AM, #2
      RE: Transmission feels "sloppy in 2nd, 4th, rev (fresh tranny too), 2GeclipseRS, Mar-19-08 05:38 AM, #3
           RE: Transmission feels "sloppy in 2nd, 4th, rev (fresh tranny too), Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOne, Mar-20-08 02:28 AM, #4
                RE: Transmission feels "sloppy in 2nd, 4th, rev (fresh tranny too), 2GeclipseRS, Mar-20-08 11:02 AM #5
                     RE: Transmission feels "sloppy in 2nd, 4th, rev (fresh tranny too), Moderatorbullettdsm, Mar-20-08 09:49 PM, #6
                     RE: Transmission feels "sloppy in 2nd, 4th, rev (fresh tranny too), 2GeclipseRS, Mar-23-08 09:14 AM, #8
                     RE: Transmission feels "sloppy in 2nd, 4th, rev (fresh tranny too), Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOne, Mar-20-08 09:54 PM, #7

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Manual Trans - NV-T350 topic #7066 Previous topic | Next topic