Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 3 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Manual Trans - NV-T350 topic #5886
View in linear mode

Subject: "Will the 2G/Evo Goodridge SS Clutch Line work with on a 2GNT?" Previous topic | Next topic
i r teh winnarNov-21-06 06:33 PM
Member since Jan 05th 2006
1 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#5886, "Will the 2G/Evo Goodridge SS Clutch Line work with on a 2GNT?"
Nov-21-06 06:35 PM by i r teh winnar

Hello,

Basically my question is as stated in the Suject line: Will the 2G/EVO Goodridge Stainless Steel Clutch Line (http://www.slowboyracing.com/more.php?id=1233&) cooperate with the 2GNT manual transmission?

I called SBR on Monday and spoke with Chris(?) about it and he said that the end fittings look like they might work, but due to the fact that it is made specifically for the turbo models he did not want to sell me the part unless he was sure it was going to work. I am willing to take the risk of buying it and it not working. At least I will know then, but I was mostly wondering if anyone had tried it or had seen another person do it. (Credible information is much obliged.)

If not, I would greatly appreciate it if someone would be kind enough as to to point me in the right direction to where I might be able to get an SS clutch line; possibly even fabricate one.

Thank you so much for your time!

Have a great day.

- Taylor

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Will the 2G/Evo Goodridge SS Clutch Line work with on a 2GNT? [View all] , i r teh winnar, Nov-21-06 06:33 PM
  RE: Will the 2G/Evo Goodridge SS Clutch Line work with on a 2GNT?, Moderatorxcasbonx, Nov-22-06 01:37 AM, #1
RE: Will the 2G/Evo Goodridge SS Clutch Line work with on a 2GNT?, foggy45, Nov-30-06 03:07 PM, #2

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Manual Trans - NV-T350 topic #5886 Previous topic | Next topic