Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 3 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Manual Trans - NV-T350 topic #5239
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: Leaking clutch fluid" Previous topic | Next topic
snufalufagus040Mar-14-06 01:24 PM
Donating 2GNT member
332 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#5245, "RE: Leaking clutch fluid"
In response to In response to 5

Sorry to dig this old one up again, but I replaced my clutch master cylinder after the clutch just plain stopped engaging, but the clutch only felt good and solid for about a day. It's been 3 months, and it's still working now, but is very sluggish and engages very low.

I went to a tranny/clutch shop run by some guys I sort of know, and they say everything is fine and dry, that the huge stain under my clutch pedal that keeps growing and growing is just brake fluid. BS. Anyways, I found this through a search and keep hearing about this 'hard line' and fittings that go between cylinders, and I'm guessing that's what my problem is. I was just wondering, where is this line located, where can I buy the line and fittings, what's the part # if any, and how easy is it to install?

I even thought I heard someone say they got a steel-braided line for this purpose, and I'd really like to get my hands on that. When I mentioned that to the guys at the clutch shop, they looked at me like I was a retard. "You just wanna get some fancy line you don't need, eh sonny? You'd have to go to some sort of ricer race shop for a part like that!" ha. ha. ha.

"No a-hole, I just want to fix the SOB so it doesn't leak anymore."

TIA, as always.

Nicholas

http://www.snuFaluFagus.com --- electronic music made by me - hard house, drum and bass, trip hop, metal, breaks, etc...

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Leaking clutch fluid [View all] , mitsudsr, Dec-28-03 02:22 PM
  RE: Leaking clutch fluid, 95greenhrcgs, Dec-28-03 02:46 PM, #1
RE: Leaking clutch fluid, mitsudsr, Dec-28-03 05:47 PM, #2
      RE: Leaking clutch fluid, majicalevil, Dec-28-03 06:24 PM, #3
           RE: Leaking clutch fluid, Semperboost, Dec-28-03 06:44 PM, #4
                RE: Leaking clutch fluid, sd240, Dec-29-03 08:03 AM, #5
                     RE: Leaking clutch fluid, snufalufagus040, Mar-14-06 01:24 PM #6
                          RE: Leaking clutch fluid, ForceFed420a, Mar-15-06 02:20 AM, #7
                               RE: Leaking clutch fluid, snufalufagus040, Mar-15-06 06:05 AM, #8
                                    RE: Leaking clutch fluid, ForceFed420a, Mar-15-06 07:16 AM, #9
                                         RE: Leaking clutch fluid, TeamDR1665, Mar-15-06 11:35 AM, #10

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Manual Trans - NV-T350 topic #5239 Previous topic | Next topic