Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Manual Trans - NV-T350 topic #5011
View in linear mode

Subject: "Need help with clutch" Previous topic | Next topic
93accordonnxJan-03-06 04:46 AM
Member since Dec 28th 2005
4 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#5011, "Need help with clutch"

First off yes i have a honda i kno, i subscribed to a honda forum but there the people are way to over there head about they think they kno everything and ur just a newbie.

So heres my problem,

I recently picked up an accord, the problem is the clutch has no pressure, ok first off i replaced master cylinder and slave cylinder, yes i have bleed them over and over, i get nothing never. Where the pedal hooks up 2 the slave cylinder i adjusted that all the way out and i am still only getting a little push on the slave cylinder not sure how much i should be getting. Also For say i take the clutch hose off of the slave and blow in it with master cylinder bleeder open should there be fluid coming out of there, because theres not. ive checked all of the lines for leaks and theres none. So what im thinking is somehow it got clogged, so would it be aight to unhook from both ends (slave,master) and use a compressor to blow through there?? To see if it is clogged. Any help would be greatly appreciated, i just wanna get my car moving.
Appreciate it
-The Honda Guy

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Manual Trans - NV-T350 topic #5011 Previous topic | Next topic