Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Manual Trans - NV-T350 topic #4289
View in linear mode

Subject: "what should i do with my tranny?" Previous topic | Next topic
got_NXApr-29-05 12:27 AM
Member since Dec 22nd 2004
225 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#4289, "what should i do with my tranny?"

I just purchased and manual transmission, quaife dif, B&M short shifter, spec stage 5 clutch, clutch master fly wheel used with less than 200 miles on for $500 plus my auto tranny. I'm concerned about the tranny. I was pricing around they want about $800 to refresh the tranny. The tranny I have was used on a car that was pushing 420hp (so he says) at the wheels. The kid I got it from said he has been through 4 trannys already. The quaife was well worth it and the clutch is like new with no burn marks, fly wheel is fine. Now for piece of mind should I refresh this tranny and rebuild it or go to a junk yard and get a tranny for around $500 that didn't have the HP abuse like the one I have?

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

what should i do with my tranny? [View all] , got_NX, Apr-29-05 12:27 AM
  RE: what should i do with my tranny?, grain, May-02-05 03:16 PM, #1

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Manual Trans - NV-T350 topic #4289 Previous topic | Next topic