Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Manual Trans - NV-T350 topic #1664
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: Clutch reserve tank was empty....do i need to bleed air out of it?" Previous topic | Next topic
distortNov-09-03 02:51 AM
Member since Jan 16th 2003
675 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1723, "RE: Clutch reserve tank was empty....do i need to bleed air out of it?"
In response to In response to 6

well after i played around with it teh hose connecting to the small resiover tank was leaking the clamp was loose. i tighted it and put more fluid in it. i can now shift but my pedal has no pressure i have to slam it to get it in gear. i cant find the bleeder screw either. hopefully i can find it and that will fix it if not its going in the shop early i guess. everytime it gets cold something breaks and i kinda need my car working well this weekend .

96 Eclipse GS

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Clutch reserve tank was empty....do i need to bleed air out of it? [View all] , RxR_Eclipse, Oct-31-03 12:50 PM
  RE: Clutch reserve tank was empty....do i need to bleed air out of it?, TeamXtremeRS, Oct-31-03 01:25 PM, #1
RE: Clutch reserve tank was empty....do i need to bleed air out of it?, RxR_Eclipse, Nov-01-03 09:04 AM, #2
      RE: Clutch reserve tank was empty....do i need to bleed air out of it?, bullox, Nov-01-03 06:44 PM, #3
           RE: Clutch reserve tank was empty....do i need to bleed air out of it?, grain, Nov-02-03 12:13 PM, #4
                RE: Clutch reserve tank was empty....do i need to bleed air out of it?, distort, Nov-06-03 10:17 PM, #5
                     RE: Clutch reserve tank was empty....do i need to bleed air out of it?, turbo8u, Nov-07-03 01:57 PM, #6
                          RE: Clutch reserve tank was empty....do i need to bleed air out of it?, distort, Nov-09-03 02:51 AM #7

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Manual Trans - NV-T350 topic #1664 Previous topic | Next topic