Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Auto Trans- A604 topic #522
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: Get my car back tommorow..." Previous topic | Next topic
Joe B SlowApr-05-03 03:11 AM
Donating 2GNT member
707 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#531, "RE: Get my car back tommorow..."
In response to In response to 4

I was on my stock transmission to aobut 87. So dont say any famous last words...

I dunno what the hell happened this time - just glad I was going fast or around a curve or passing someone, coulda been worse than just blowing out something.

For the tech gurus :

I was driving along the interstate, pulling very hard loved it. Then I slow down to get on an on ramp to get on a different interstate. Well it's a pretty straight on ramp, parallels the interstate perfectly then takes a sharp right turn. Well on that straight away my car BANGS into 3rd gear, scaring the shit out of me. It was very violent almost like a neutral drop gone terribly bad.

As I kept driving around the curve looking for a safe place to pull over I realize it's not changing out of 3rd into 4th gear. The RPMs wouldnt settle and just kept rising and rising. So I pull over. Then I cycle through the gears. As I go out of D it bangs in and out. When I'd go from P to R it was smooth, for the most part. When I would go from from N to D or D to N it would bang and make a very loud noise, and shake the whole car.

Had a tow truck take it back to the place that installed it - had about enough of this really. If it's the transmission - it has a warranty. If it's labor, it should have a warranty. Only drove the damn thing a little over 30miles. gah

joseph

Formerly Joe B Slow
Hi.
AIM: brohymn411
Email: brohymn411@hotmail.com

ph33r me im l33t: I'm like
ph33r me im l33t: petting the tranny cooler
ph33r me im l33t: it looks like a baby intercooler
ph33r me im l33t: it's so cute
ph33r me im l33t: seriously man
ph33r me im l33t: it's like
ph33r me im l33t: I flow shit
ph33r me im l33t: what now
ph33r me im l33t: I cool that bitch down

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Get my car back tommorow... [View all] , Joe B Slow, Apr-03-03 06:46 PM
  RE: Get my car back tommorow..., mcgyvr, Apr-04-03 11:03 AM, #1
RE: Get my car back tommorow..., Joe B Slow, Apr-04-03 02:49 PM, #2
      RE: Get my car back tommorow..., Joe B Slow, Apr-04-03 06:56 PM, #3
           RE: Get my car back tommorow..., shuwa29, Apr-04-03 10:10 PM, #4
                RE: Get my car back tommorow..., Joe B Slow, Apr-05-03 03:11 AM #5

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Auto Trans- A604 topic #522 Previous topic | Next topic